Etoricoxib Tablet Overview | Etoxone
Etoricoxib is a drug that comes in a group called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This medicine is used to treat pain and inflammation during rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Doctors commonly advise this medicine to treat various types of pain such as arthritis, acute dental pain, dysmenorrhea, and chronic pain.
How to use Etoricoxib Tablate
Etoricoxib is a medication used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with various conditions, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. Here are the directions on how to use Etoricoxib tablets:
- The recommended dose is one tablet daily in the morning.
- Etoricoxib tablets should be taken orally with a glass of water.
- It can be taken after a meal. It will help reduce the risk of stomach upset.
- It is importnet to have a doctor's consultation before using Etoricoxib Tablate.
Benefits of Etoricoxib Tablate
- Etoricoxib tablets provide relief from pain associated with various conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Etoricoxib reduces inflammation, which can help alleviate symptoms such as swelling, redness, and stiffness.
- By reducing pain and inflammation, Etoricoxib can improve joint mobility and function, allowing individuals to engage in daily activities more comfortably.
Side effects of Etoricoxib Tablate
- Flu-like symptoms
- Edema (swelling)
- Abdominal pain
- High blood pressure
- Stomach inflammation
- Gastro-esophageal reflux disease
- Oral ulcer
- Dry socket
- Increased alanine aminotransferase
- Increased aspartate aminotransferase
Precautions and warnings
- If you have stomach bleeding or ulcers or have liver or kidney problems inform your doctor before using Etoricoxib tablets.
- Also, tell your doctor if you get dehydrated from vomiting or diarrhoea for a long time, or if you have swelling from retaining fluid.
- If you have high blood pressure that you haven't treated or controlled after the medication because Etoricoxib can Increase blood pressure.
- If you have diabetes or have high cholesterol, you should not take Etoricoxib because it could increase your chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
- After you take Etoricoxib, don't lie down for 30 minutes.
- People who have had a heart attack or a stroke should not take etoricoxib.
- Pregnant women should only take this medication if it's needed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Which medicines should not be used with etoricoxib?
Ans: Acalabrutinib, Acenocoumarol, Aciclovir, Adefovir, Alendronate, Aliskiren, Alprostadil, and Alteplase drugs are not should be used with etoricoxib tablets.
Ques: Can an etoricoxib tablet be used for headaches?
Ans: Yes you can take This for headaches but other best options available in the market can effectively treat headaches as compared to the etoricoxib tablets.
Ques: Can I take an etoricoxib tablet two times a Day?
Ans: It's not recommended to take the etoricoxib table. As per the doctors, only one table is the best for the treatment.
Ques: Do I take an etoricoxib tablet after sleep?
Ans: Yes You can take this tablet after sleep.
Ques: Does etoricoxib cause allergy?
Ans: Yes, In some patients etoricoxib causes skin rash, mouth lesions and damage to the skin or gums.